Trend : Minimalism

Hey Hey!


I wanted to try something different, for my blog anyway, I basically wanted to start a segment on the different styles in fashion. The first is : M I N I M A L I S M.

Now when one hears this word, we often think of the saying : "Less is More" however this is only an element of the definition. I recently learned that in fashion style terms it is the combination of these : Monochromatic ; Deconstructed Fashion ad Transparency.

M O N O C H R O M A T I C 

leblow.co.uk

bms.co.in
 
attheloft.typepad.com

D E C O N S T R U C T I O N

Is the an incomplete- looking item but is actually complete. ( I know it does not make sense but pictures help one understand) 

vogue.it

thefashionisto.com

riptheseams.wordpress.com - Becca McCharen Collection 

thehourglassflies.com



T R A N S P A R E N C Y

thefashionguyblogs.wordpress.com

volgomoda.ru

fashionstroke.wordpress.com

S I X T I E S

Minimalism has existed for quite some time and the 1960's highlighted this trend the most. 

pinimg.com

Yves Saint Laurent 1960's collection - pinterest.com

fashion-pristine.com
K I M  K A R D A S H I A N  W E S T

Congratulations Mrs West! We celebrated your anniversary just the other day BUT that is not why her name is here. She is the absolute best example for minimalistic ( Her and Janelle Monae but I have already written about her) fashion. She shows how classic and futuristic Minimalist style can look. 

popsugar.com.au

stylebydeni.com

fashionismyonlydrug.blogspot.com
 I hope this clarifies M I N I M A L I S M .

Z.

Comments

Popular Posts