Fierce Female: Kendall Jenner

Hey Hey!



To be honest, This week was hectic for me and I just had to take some time of to prepare myself for the exams and for my birthday coming soon. I have tons of posts planned out for you guys, I am just waiting for "perfect" time to put all it up. 

Today , it is quite like a Main Chick Mondays but Monday is so far that I just gave it a new name ( comment if you prefer 'Main Chick' or 'Fierce Female'). I do not actually know why I have not done a post about Kendall because I just love her, when she was featured in Vogue - I must admit that I was jealous but still MAD love for her. Being the youngest model for Vogue and having a net worth of $65 million dollars- She is definitely the girl to watch.









  
Billboard Music Awards 2015

Cannes Film Festival

I do not think that being part of the Kardashian Clan is the only thing that makes Kendall a role model. She reminds that you are not to young to do anything that you may set your mind to.

Z.

Comments

Popular Posts