Hello March

Hey Hey!
It is a new month already?

Bonjour Mars

Gutten Morgen März 
Buenos días Marzo 


I would like to thank February for it's delightful presence! February reminded me that I still have a qualification to complete ( the two month holiday made me suffer from divine amnesia); reminded me that we need to remember to love( even if it is Christian-Grey-kind-of love) and all the magazines are talking about a season I tend to dread the most- Winter! Oh yes, and every good series has an ending- How to Get Away With Murder.

I must say that I did not achieve as much as I wanted to in February, the robbery threw me off guard and ever since I have been trying to get my bearings but I believe that this month I can set some goals. I bet if I put them online, I may feel more obliged to do it.

Goals for March:
1. Go to the gym at least 3 times a week
2. Post on blog weekly
3. Eat 3 meals in a week without carbs or meat
4. Do Yoga once a week( I have a fear of doing Yoga)
5. Swop a party for a night in of studying
6. Technology-free evening

xoxo

Comments

  1. okay , noted child ... as a best friend I shall help thee to accomplish thou goals. Checkmate Kitty bOObOo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zidza, I applaud your goal setting! Don't be too hard on yourself if you overlook a few at first. Sometimes life gets in the way and we need time to truly establish new habits. Don't give up, forgive any lapses, and I am sure that eventually you will end up exactly where you need to be.

    Lisa | THINK LIKE A BOSS LADY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lisa. I did not see your comment till now I am grateful I read it now because it confirms that people are actually reading my blog.

      I took the time to read yours- "you slay" and basically a woman I now look up to as a role model.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts