Main Chick Monday : Massiel Arias

Hey Hey!


I cannot believe that when I sat on my bed at the end of a Soulful Sunday and I did not have a Main Chick for Monday. I was shocked because there is always someone that inspires us.



Last week Thursday, I do not what came over my mother but she sent me this picture and text that followed was " We should be able to do this by this time next year".
The photo my mother sent to inspire me


Then I remembered how I stumbled across this Instagram account with a woman who just made working out look so much better than  movies with popcorn. I followed her and attempted her daily challenges. She reminded me that I was capable and that I was beautiful. Working out just became a self love journey instantaneously. Though I do not exercise as much as I would like to, it still makes me feel strong and always a better cheer up remedy than chocolate.


Anyway, Today it is about this 20 something year old woman who is a personal trainer, motivator and activist for women. She was born in the Dominican Republic and moved to the United States of America at 13 year old.


Her self love journey really began when she hit rock bottom ( the only way to go from there is UP), she was depressed and exercise became her platform to pick her up from this state.

Since this decision, she will often find her on her media pages talking about how happy she is that she turned to exercise as a path out of her depression.


Due to the path she took she got to be an author of her latest book " The Ultimate Fat Loss Guide" ; she has featured in numerous campaigns as an awesome fitness model and I did not know this because she is so humble but she was in Trey Songz video!

 

Through her pain, she managed to pick herself up and use a healthy platform to make herself happy. She did not stop at just making herself happy but continuously is on a mission to help women around the world start their 'Self Love' fitness journey and that is why she is my Main Chick this week. Her humbleness continues to astound me. 

 
Congrats on getting engaged!

Z.

Comments

  1. Thanks to you for always inspiring me to exercise, my journey to health and happiness is real

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts