Main Chick Monday:Andrea Lewis

Hey Hey!

Yesterday, it was a national holiday in South Africa.
I took a  break too. 


Today's Man Chick is: 
Andrea Lewis.



Well, it is the fourth month heading to the fifth and I started to lose motivation then started getting home sick then my phone got stolen AGAIN. I turned to what makes me happy therefore, Vlogs. 

Andrea Lewis is a Songtress,Vlogger and Actress. Andrea Lewis has this vlog series called 'Self-Love Saturdays' (Also Check out the web series called:Black Actress) and made me get back on the horse and now I feel focused. I will not say much because her words will say what I cannot.

 


 

 Why I voted her as a Main Chick this Monday because... 
 She shows how she is still figuring it all out and the journey is all in the "trying and failing". 
She is on the self-love journey which I can relate too ( any woman probably will).  She is enough! I am enough! YOU are enough. So lets love ourselves and go get our hustle.
 

Comments

Popular Posts