T I N A

Well, I know that it has been a while, No! A decade since since my last post but I must say be honest and say that a lot has happened since my last post.

Most of you will come to realize that I am a university student and study in this beautiful city, Port Elizabeth. So in the last three weeks, I travelled down and moved into my accommodation. Unfortunately, I got robbed this past weekend, so I will probably be distracted sorting out things BUT I have awesome ideas and will implement them soon.


Recently I have been chilling with my friends, my greatest source of inspiration, and came across this video by Fuse ODG ft Angel "TINA". I fell in love with the video because of the rich colour and materials; the pairing of modern and 'vintage' African print and the video is cute! What more could one ask for?









Please check it out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_pbBkXQg20

And I will keep watching out for this Ghanaian British Musician.x


Comments

Popular Posts