Four Five Seconds of Fashion

 Noir et Blanc
c'est chic


I guess I have been listening more to the music scene than the fashion scene but I just could not resist talking about this video.

Firstly, Rihanna was involved and I am sure that we all have those artists, actors/actresses etc. that no matter what tabloids say or whatever they do, you just adore them. Riri is THAT artist for me because no matter what she does, we all can not deny that she is a fashion icon and I would like to say that she ambitious. She is always outside the box and bursting through whatever "ceiling's" are presented to her.

 Work that 'make up less' look


Secondly, Two fashion icons on one track, yet AGAIN. :D
Making magic with Riri's unique vocals complimented with Kanye's soulful, angelic-like voice.


Blue denim is back

Third, I enjoyed the simplicity of the video and the backing of Paul McCartney's guitar.
 Denim-on-Denim
oversized denim paired with a simple leather jacket
(bet that it's going to be called "boyfriend denim jacket")




If you plan to try this look, pair it with simple jewelry and accessories.


Here is the link, if you got time to see it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt0g4dWxEBo

Comments

Popular Posts