Tony Awards 2015

Hey Hey!

The Tony Awards are an annual event when we salute those in theatre ( Yes, with some of these events I tend to forget which celebrates what and/or who) . There is nothing like a good award show to bring out those amazing gowns.

Firstly, Congratulations to:

  • "Fun Home” won for best musical.
  • “The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time” won the best play award.
  • Kelli O’Hara won best leading actress in a musical in “The King And I.”
  • Michael Cerveris won for best leading actor in a musical for his role in “Fun Home.”
  • Alex Sharp won best leading actor in a play for “The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time.”
  • Helen Mirren won best leading actress in a play for “The Audience.”

 
Amber Valletta


Carey Mulligan

Emily Katajkowski

Emily Skeggs

Helen Mirren

Jennifer Lopez

Jennifer Nettles

Joan Small

Kiesza

Nicole Warne

Patricia Clarkson

Rita Wilson

Thalia

Vanessa Hudgens

Victoria Clark
Everyone looked absolutely superb but I must say that my favourite of the gowns that I featured has to be Nicole Warne. 

I know that I do not feature as many African related things as I should be ( finding information on any African 'superstar' is HARD unless they making it big elsewhere aka not on the African Continent) but I got my friend, Deronique, to cover the South African Music Awards (SAMA's) then I would refer you to her blog : deroniquethesituation.blogspot.com

all images posted were found on :http://edition.cnn.com/2015/06/07/entertainment/gallery/2015-tony-awards-red-carpet/
information on the awards presented : http://www.nytimes.com/live/tony-awards-2015/ 

 Z.

Comments

Popular Posts