Fierce Female : Melodie Monrose

Hey Hey!




I am so sorry that my blog posts have been scattered in terms of when they are posted and the content. I have been trying to figure out what I truly want to write about, along with studying for exams, because I have noticed a slight decrease in numbers ( I look at numbers to see what I should steer away from and what grabs attention) lately. 

I have decided to make Main Chick Mondays a thing of the past and call them Fierce Female Fridays.

When I first saw her image, I was struck by the simplicity that is MELODIE MONROSE.


Much like this image suggests, she is your girl next door! She told NY Magazine that on her days off she enjoys discovering new restaurants and visits museums too. Sometimes one can forget that she has worked with names such as Prada, Gucci, Missoni. 



 Growing up in Martinique, France as a very shy girl with a book always in her face with dreams of becoming a designer much like Karl Lagerfeld. 


 This Beaut was discovered by a native agency at the age of 18 in 2010. Her most memorable day was New York Fashion Week when she worked with Marc Jacobs.

Now, I know there is not a lot of  information on Melodie Monrose but what resonated with me is that she considered herself a shy girl but this did not stop her from achieving her dream- what can I say I am a for a person with ambition. Plus, it is lovely watching a rising star.



"Fashion is an attitude more than a clothing detail"- Karl Lagerfeld

Z.

Comments

Popular Posts