Shall We Be Adding This To Our Beauty Regime?

Hey Hey!

What do these women have in common?

Lily Collins

Cara Delevingne

Audrey Hepburn

ItsMyRayeRaye

They all have gorgeous THICK EYEBROWS! 

This trend has been there for quite some time I comprehend. However, before this moment you increased your budget( haha, if you had one at all to begin with) to make room for more eyebrow pencils, eyebrow gel ( pigmented or not) to ensure your eyebrows were on 'Fleek'.

I am here too tell you that like most things today, you can get extensions!

I am certain everyone has an opinion about this, I have already seen comments made about how stupid this is. However, I think it is  good thing( like most of the posts I make on my blog). Before you judge something harshly, think about how different we are as people and embrace it.

While you guy figure out how you feel about this, I will be trying to get myself an appointment because I was not born with thick eyebrows.

However, i you are skeptical about this procedure, I came across this: 
fr a more organic way to acheive these results.

 “I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and… I believe in miracles.” – Audrey Hepburn

xoxo


Comments

Popular Posts