March Favourites



With the end of March fast approaching, I wanted to do what Vloggers usually do at this time and that is, Monthly favourites.
I would have loved to do it for February but that is when the work really piled on. I will just list my favourite items that just made me feel more comfortable, confident and was just absolutely compatible.

      1) Maybelline’s Baby Lips Lip Balm

It works instantly making your lips soft and lasts for a good 3 to 4 hours. If you had to ask me what I cannot leave home without, I would definitely be this product. A couple of months ago when I got tired waiting for the next episode of ‘Suits’ to come out, I came across the world of Vlogging and specifically a vlogger named ‘ItsMyRayeRaye’. She talked about the importance of moisture, soft lips for the application of lipstick and I believe this is the product that assists with this.




2) Sally Hansen Nails and Cuticle Hand Crème 24 hour moisture in Shea Butter

This is the crème de a la crème of hand creams. It is a waterproof, fast absorbing and totally non-greasy. I use it daily and adore the fact that it is waterproof, it makes my day so much easier because I am constantly washing my hands, washing dishes or washing my clothes. It is Sally Hansen so you know it got your back! (These are the nail professionals).



3) Revlon Grow Luscious Plumping Mascara in Black

I got this recently and “Oh My Word!”
Where has it been all my life? I legitimately believe I am wearing false eyelashes, I did not even know I had such long lashes. It separates them with ease and truly plumps them.



4)Catrice Nail Lacquer in ‘Papa Don’t Peach’ (Gift: ELLE SA February issue)

When I saw the colour in the bottle, I must admit that I thought it looked horrible because it looks quite neon-like. When you are pigmented as much as I am, you do not exactly want to much neon around. Does not look as great! However, when I put it on the colour really complimented my skin tone. Orange you glad it is March? 

  
In case you want to change up your nail look for a while, I would suggest that you go grab the April edition of Cosmopolitan. It has the low down on everything you may want to know about your nails.

5)   Song of the Month(March):
 Ne-Yo - Coming With You



6)  Song of the Month(February):
B.O.B f Trey Songz – Not For Long 



Comments

Popular Posts