SA Fashion Week : Meet the Designers, Ladieswear Part 1

 Hey Hey!

If you guys did not know, SA fashion week was last week ( I wish I could have gone!).
I want to do a review of the fashion lines displayed and inform you a bit about the designers, after all knowledge is power!

One

 

Colleen Eitzen/ Colleen Eitzen : Autumn(Fall)/ Winter 15 Collection









I honestly have not heard of her until now, but I am glad that I have. She played with textures; know your silhouettes; reminded us of our neutrals ; the art of just 'belting it' and MULES.

Two

Rumbie Muzofa/ Rumbie by Rumbie : Spring/Summer 15



Her background intrigued me the most, this Zimbabwean- born received 17 distinction when she graduated in Fashion Design and Technology. She went further and got her Masters in Fashion. It has been 3 years since she started her Fashion line.





I adore the simple lines, neutrals and cape look.

Three

Christina Kabamba Syafunko and Donna M’shanga/ Kamanga Wear : Spring/Summer 15




This is one duo I wish I was aware of when I wrote " Two are Better Than One". This Zambian Pair pride themselves in using Chitenge- Patterned Cotton Material.





I like the captain America Inspo.


Luxe Material looks amazing
The statement necklaces as we can see are just always going to be around to spark conversation, I agree with the use of wedge heels- I personally love how comfortable they can be and I will always vouch for them. I am sure you aware that I enjoy Chitenge (you just learned this word and I want you to remember it for the future ) so I immediately was drawn to this.

Comments

Popular Posts