Paris Fashion Show Week : Haute Couture || 24th Jan- 26th Jan

Hi Beautiful People!

The beginnings of every year are filled with excitement due to ALL the award shows- which means several red carpet events to show on 'E! Entertainment'. However, 'What To Wear?' burns in the minds of all our favourite celebrities. Paris Haute Couture must be the definitive answer to the question because the first thing I thought was - G L A M O U R! of the highest order. It also sets the tone for the year...



V E R S A C E

 Versace! Versace! Versace! ( *singing) - I asked why they wrote songs about the brand and now I fully comprehend why. Feminism flirting with Athleticism - to give us a more in depth on the Sports Luxe trend with lots of edge. 














My favourite in this collection because it the perfect mix of the Sport Luxe. THAT NECKLINE!







R A U L P H & R U S S O

This has to be my favourite collection because of the feminine pastel colours, sheer- materials and beautiful embellishments. Most of the pieces seem wearable, which can be hard to see if you are not a 'fashion guru'.
Let's add some hip with a little peplum.


Remove a few elements and I could see Jessica Pearson off the series 'Suits' wearing this.







I want a Cape! This Cape is great



My Utmost Favourite Piece




I do not usually like ruffles but this definitely appeals to me.
















C H A N E L

Chanel is bringing back the 60's power suit with a bit of a twist such as 3/4 quarter sleeves and wide- leg pants! What A Time To Be Alive! 

 


Hello Pants! Can I get you in every available colour?

This Colour is EVERYTHING! Truly my favourite

I have a place for you in my closet, Dear Jacket.




The hemline and trims are absolutely beautiful!



V A L L I

Flowers, Capes and Short-Hemlines. Talking about a real feminine wallflower power superhero without any spandex- feel it? If I am ruining it for you- I am sorry! However, it is a beautiful collection nonetheless. 

 



Capes! Capes! And MORE Capes!

We are blooming in 2016!


OK! It is official - I NEED a cape.


I do think that this is ABSOLUTELY sweet number.







 V A U T H I E R

I love a little bit of edgy for those days when you do not want to look like a push-over. This is my second favourite collection ( first being Ralph & Russo) thus far.. Geometric cuts; 'Does This Black Go With This Black' vibes ; Thigh High Boots. Anyone's mouth just watering?


Oversized Jacket.







YAS!

Can we just discuss this masterpiece?




G I O R G I O     A R M A N I     P R I V E

Working with Chiffon- I Don't How He Does It! I would not think of wearing the shoes ( and socks) displayed but quite a few items whispered in my ears.







I REALLY REALLY REALLY Like This! ( * singing*)













I want this dress and event to wear it to.



I do hope that you continue to observe the Fashion Show Week because it ends quite soon (29th Jan).

xoxo.
Zee.


Comments

  1. Beautiful collections :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts