Fashion Resolves || Happy New Year

Hi Beautiful People!




I have been stank recently because I have not posted like all festive season. However, I took the break to get chubbier  and discern whether I should use this gift I have of writing to use it on this platform. Plus some self reflection of where I see myself and this blog going...

I will admit that my weakness is saying all these big dreams ( eg: it took me five years to actually start this blog followed by months hiding it from people) but never willing to do the ground work to achieve them. I have dreams for this blog and I am finally willing to sacrifice for the bigger picture. 

Resolutions! Resolutions! Resolutions! It is fair to say that most people hate hearing this word - I know I used to dislike it with passion because a sea of guilt filled up within me. SO I replaced the word with Resolves! Eg: I resolve to run more to birth a healthy lifestyle. Thus, you find solutions to your continuous problems rather than mention EVERYTHING you do not do. 


Fashion Resolves

Despite my love of fashion, I tend to be quite cautious because the trends are ever-changing and it is hard to see oneself in an outfit when a model with a different shape than yourself is displaying the pieces. ( Oh and I HATE changing rooms) but my fashion resolves are:
  



L A C E



I can be sort of tomboy-like when I get dressed because I tend to lean towards wearing pants due to comfort. Resolve: Lace is a material that can cover quite a bit but still so skin in an elegant manner.

 B R O G U E S



I have a collection of heels, sneakers and flats - quite boring to be honest. Resolve : Brogues are quite formal-yet comfortable- flat shoes and if they have more character than all the more reason to 'get jiggy with it'. 

 'Rainbow Johnson' aka Tracee Ellis Ross' character inspired this resolve.


S L I P   D R E S S




I tend to have bodycon dresses but they ride up or feel the need it be slimmer to wear it. Resolve: The looser material around the stomach makes it easy going - great for dinner dates (*giggles*)



A C C E S S O R I E S
 



I am very lazy to accessorize - simply because we were not allowed to wear jewelry in high school which makes me naturally forget to put it on. Resolve: wear massive pieces thus no need for stacks of it. 


I would like to know your resolves/resolutions. 

xoxo
Zee.

Comments

Popular Posts