Street Style || Part 1

Hi Beautiful People!

I'm back at university meaning that there will not be any more interruptions. Last week, I got together with a good friend of mine and my biggest supporter( Mom) and we had a street style photo shoot.

I did it to enter a competition and the only thing I was sure about going into this project was I wanted to showcase ethnic prints that celebrate us as a collective. 


I will showcase two of the locations today and another two another time.
















_________________________________________________________________________


 At every photo shoot, there are always them moments that will be remembered. Here are some bloppers that Ruth handled like a 'G'.
"These stairs are getting bigger! Oh My Word! What is happening?




 ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The second location was this abandoned train station that was really amazing because we took the most photos here.

 















Featuring my finger









Comments

Popular Posts