#GirlLove

Hi Beautiful People!


Those who know me will probably know that as much time as I spend watching series (which I would like to reduce) is as much time as I spend watching Vloggers( Video Bloggers)!

There is no denying that Vloggers are those celebrities that are most likely to retweet our fan tweets or reply to one of our comments - The tag 'Draw My Life' and many others like this give us an insight to their lives and we start to realize that we connect on a lot of levels.

While we still in the month of Love, even though Galentine's Day (13th February) passed, I would still like to promote #GirlLove. One of my favourite Vloggers: Superwoman highlights it in this video:


I know it is something I am still working on myself. Let us work on it together!

I nominate:
Superwoman




It seems very cliché at the moment to choose the woman who started the #GirlLove Campaign but it was simply because I started watching her first video like waaay back in my first year and I have always believed that she has an impeccable work ethic with a genuine want to make people happier than when she met them. You definitely cannot hate on that!



The last video being the first video that I had ever seen of Lily Singh recommended by an Aunt of mine and why it became easier to love her work.


Love,
Zee.

Comments

Popular Posts