Street Style || Part 2

Hi Beautiful People!

I cannot truly express how hectic my days are getting but you can be certain that one thing will remain - this is my passion and I will not stop making the time for this! ( As I write this I have to stop myself from shaking involuntarily - thank you flu.)

This week I just want to start off by celebrating our first milestone:


Here are the other pictures from my ELLE Style Reporter photo shoot:

P U T T - P U T T












Making me look funnier than I actually am.




I cannot say I remember the joke but this kiddies playground had has giggling.









 

U N I O N   B U I L D I N G S


























I want to thank all you who read my blog - religiously or not. You are helping me make my dreams come true.

I came to an epiphany recently and realized that I have not been using my gift to thank God. So near the end of my posts - I will add a scripture which you can skip if you like.


Jesus looked at them and said, 'With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible'.
Matthew 19:26

Love
Zee
xxx.

Comments

Popular Posts