Happy New Year


Hey Hey! 
We made it to 2015 :)


With a New Year comes a New Start and New Things.

Like This:

"Normcore Fashion"







I read about it on this site:
http://www.fibre2fashion.com/industry-article/paidArticles/5205.asp

Basically, It stands for 'Normal'and 'Hardcore'.
The main is to look as main stream as possible but just effortless.
So wear more staple items!

To be honest, It looks like the 90's are back!
I find it interesting, simply because it could have been called Retro right?
Or am I just having a cynical view about this style?

I like it! It is like effortless Chic.


So I say embrace it and make it your own.

"It is important to foster individuality for only the individual can produce
the new ideas"- Albert Einstein 

My staple piece: Maxi dress


"Where's your will to be weird?"
-Jim Morrison



Comments

Popular Posts