Rules of Reflection

As we are knocking on the prospect of a new year, a fresh start, we tend to look back at the year that we have gone through and realize that we have overcome things we could have never have imagined.

I have achieved things in December that I would have never thought I would have done when I arrived home for my summer break. For that, I am Grateful to all the people that have helped me to reach my goals.

Reaching my goals made me reflect on the lessons learned, which would have to be:

"Change is inevitable. Change is a Progress"- Tony Robbins

I know that we say this a lot but we accept this for one aspect of our life and do not consider the other facets in our lives( I hope I am not the only one). Recently, I cut my hair! It was literally my big chop but if you had asked me yesterday just after my cut, I would have told you that it was a disaster but I had to accept that Change is inevitable and that eventually it will grow back. Soon, it will also make for a good story.

Before:
After:




and watch: www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaWBkmFX3d8
if you have just experienced your big chop or are hesitate to cut your hair.


"If you never try, you'll never know what you are capable of:- John Barrow

I used to sew little pieces of clothing for my "baby born" at the height of my dream of being a fashion designer
and then I just stopped because someone very close to me told me not to dream of becoming a fashion designer.
As the years have passed, I have always just wanted to sew because I used to enjoy it. So recently I started again 
and was very pleased by the results.






so I will close by saying:
"Success is liking yourself, liking what you do,and liking how you do it"- Maya Angelou

So I have been very successful this December.Gosh, I am proud.

Comments

Popular Posts