Welcome!

Hey Hey!

What is Carpe Diem,you ask. Carpe Diem is Latin for "Seize the Day". Basically, learning to live life the fullest.

Now that you know what it means let me tell you how that links to my blog. I would like to think that you, my beautiful reader, and I are on a journey to live our lives to the fullest which means we are goal-driven and ambitious. The only difference is that I am crazy enough to blog about it. So say goodbye to bad hair days, slouchy sweaters and jeans, " I don't want to go to the gym days" and etc., and we'll live by, "if you look good, you feel good. If you feel good, you do good" ( I could be paraphrasing).

 So let us learn, grow and continue to Carpe Diem together.

Z.

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for the explanation! Carpe diem all the way! ����✌

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts